We’re down to the last few open spaces for Book Club Girl’s Book Club Night Out, a night of books, drinks, and fun with Beatriz Williams, Karen White, and me!
The evening includes a Q&A, food and booze, and goody bags with advance copies of both Beatriz’s and my summer 2019 books, The Golden Hour and The Summer Country.
Here’s the official description:
Book Club Girl Presents a Book Club Girls’ Night Out at William Morrow with New York Times bestselling authors Beatriz Williams, Lauren Willig, and Karen White moderated by Carol Fitzgerald from Bookreporter.com. Join us for a thought-provoking, in-depth conversation while mingling with other book clubs over wine and hors d’oeuvres and meet the publishing team behind these fantastic authors.
Wednesday, October 17th, 6:30-8:30 pm
HarperCollins Publishers, 195 Broadway, 22nd Floor, New York, NY 10007
- Mingling with Beatriz Williams, Lauren Willig, and Karen White as well as tri-state area book clubs and readers
- Meet and greet and photo opportunity with the authors and their publishing team
- Early exclusive Advance Reader’s Editions of The Summer Country by Lauren Willig and The Golden Hour by Beatriz Williams, both coming out in the summer of 2019
- An autographed hardcover edition of The Glass Ocean by Beatriz Williams, Lauren Willig, and Karen White and Dreams of Falling by Karen White
- Author Panel with Q&A moderated by Bookreporter’s Carol Fitzgerald
- Author Signings
- Tote Bag filled with book club recommendations, coasters and swag
- Raffles – including the chance for three book clubs to each win a skype session with either Beatriz Williams, Lauren Willig, or Karen White!
- Wine and hors d’oeuvres
Tickets are $40 and can be purchased here.
Hope to see you there!